Welcome to ASAP! Our high-quality, on-site before and after school programs are operated by the Natick Public Schools. All five Natick elementary schools have an Early Risers (before school) program. And all seven elementary and middle schools have an ASAP (after school) program. Check out Quick Links to the left to learn more and scroll down for registration information.
Grades 1 and Up
The first day of ASAP & Early Risers is Wednesday, September 2
Reminder to Kindergarten Families
The first day of ASAP & Early Risers for Kindergartners is Friday, September 4
ASAP and Early Risers Offers
Online Registration for 2015-16
- Learn all about ASAP programming and procedures by checking out our General Program Info, Frequently Asked Questions, Family Handbook and Monthly Activity Calendars. You can find our Tuition Rates here.
- Register Online (new this year!)
- You will receive an immediate email confirmation if your submission was successful
- You will receive a separate response with your registration status within five business days. If you do not receive a response with your registration status within five business days, feel free to follow up via email.
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and enrollment is limited to preserve a safe staff-to-child ratio. Registering online or submitting a registration form does not guarantee enrollment. No payments are required at registration.
Have a question? Check the Quick Links to the left.
Can’t find the answer? Email us!
Our office will be closed most of the summer, but we check and
respond to email regularly.
ASAP does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, financial status, disabilities, or sexual orientation.