Welcome to ASAP! Our high-quality, on-site before and after school programs are operated by the Natick Public Schools. All five Natick elementary schools have an Early Risers (before school) program. And all seven elementary and middle schools have an ASAP (after school) program. Check out Quick Links to the left to learn more and scroll down for registration information.
To Register for 2014-15 (Current School Year):
- Submit a completed 14-15 Registration Form (available in the Quick Links) by mail to ASAP, Wilson Middle School, 22 Rutledge Road, Natick, MA 01760.
- Families will be notified via email if they have been enrolled or added to our wait list.
- Enrolled families will be asked to submit their registration fee ($25 for one child, $40 for two or more) and deposit ($100 per family).
To Register for 2015-16:
Kindergartners and New Families Only*
- Learn all about ASAP programming and procedures by checking out our General Program Info, Frequently Asked Questions, Family Handbook and Monthly Activity Calendars. You can find our Tuition Rates here.
- Meet ASAP site supervisors and watch a tutorial on our new online registration process at New Family Information Night on April 1, 2015 from 7 - 8:00 PM at the Wilson Middle School, 22 Rutledge Road, Natick.
- Register Online (new this year!) starting at 7:00 PM on April 13, 2015. (Check this page after March 1 for detailed info about the online registration process.)
- Families will be notified via email by Friday, May 1 whether they have been enrolled or added to our wait list. Enrolled families will be asked to submit a registration fee ($25 for one child, $40 for two or more children) and a deposit of $100 per family by Friday, May 15 to hold their space[s].
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and enrollment is limited to preserve a safe staff-to-child ratio. Registering online or submitting a registration form does not guarantee enrollment. No payments are required at registration.
- We will accept 15-16 paper registration forms after 9AM on Tuesday, April 14. Paper registration forms received before that day will not be processed.
- Feel free to email us with any additional questions. We cannot answer questions about 15-16 space availability.
* Currently enrolled families, even those with additional children enrolling for 2015-16, will have the opportunity to re-enroll in March and do not need to attend the New Family Information Night or participate in Online Registration on April 13. Current families will receive an email with information about re-enrollment by February 15.
ASAP does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, financial status, disabilities, or sexual orientation.