To register for 2015-16 (current school year) email us with your child’s name, grade, school, and days of week for which you would like to enroll at ASAP.
Registration for 2016-17: Kindergartners and New Families Only*
- Learn all about ASAP by checking out our General Program Info, Frequently Asked Questions, Family Handbook, Monthly Activity Calendars and Tuition Rates.
- Meet ASAP staff and learn about Early Risers and ASAP at New Family Information Night on March 29, 2016 from 7 - 8:00 PM at the Wilson Middle School, 22 Rutledge Road, Natick.
- Online registration begins at 7:00 PM on April 4, 2016. Spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure to register on a laptop or desktop computer; online registration via phone may not be successful.
- We highly recommend that families register online as soon as registration opens.
- Families will be notified via email by Friday, April 22 whether they have been enrolled or added to our wait list. Enrolled families will be asked to submit a registration fee ($25 for one child, $40 for two or more children) and a deposit of $100 per family by Friday, May 13 to hold their space[s].
Please read carefully:
- Registration takes place on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registering online does not guarantee enrollment.
- No payments are required at registration.
- New families cannot register online before 7:00 PM on April 4. Click here for online registration instructions and a list of the required information you’ll want to have handy when registering!
- Due to our size, we cannot offer tours. Enrolled K families will be invited to a Kindergarten Orientation at their ASAP site on Thursday, September 1, 2016 (date tentative until 16-17 school calendar is finalized) - before ASAP begins for Kindergartners.
- Feel free to email us with any additional questions.
- We cannot answer questions about 16-17 space availability.
* Currently enrolled families, even those with additional children enrolling for 2016-17, will have the opportunity to re-enroll in March and do not need to attend the New Family Information Night or participate in Online Registration on April 4. Current families will receive an email with information about re-enrollment by February 15.
ASAP does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, financial status, disabilities, or sexual orientation.