Work Permits


If you are a minor who is in need of a work permit, you will need to complete a two-page work permit application. The first page needs to be filled out by the employer, and the second page needs to be signed by the minor as well as a parent/guardian. If the minor has not yet turned 16 years old, the minor’s physician will need to sign on the second page as well. Once those two pages are complete, please reach out to the NHS Main Office at 508-647-6600.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.